• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wtb, top case, heated seat, cee baily gen 2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdunkf

Reaction score
i just got an 08 and seem to have missed all the group buys. if some one has one or more of these options please let me know.

jim

I'v got a large cal-sci windshield w/ the bigger vent if you are interested. $85 shipped to you. Let me know.

Thanks,

Chuck

i just got an 08 and seem to have missed all the group buys. if some one has one or more of these options please let me know.jim

PS i am also looking for a RAM ball on the triple tree nut, seems there is no other place to mount the zumo on the AE's.

jim

got the wind screen and the gps stuff straight, along with the electric crusie.

still looking for and after market seat, heated or not, preferable a corbin or russle. also a top box, small arai corsair, heated gear (i am 5'10" 190LBS) and fork brace.

jim

got the wind screen and the gps stuff straight, along with the electric crusie.
still looking for and after market seat, heated or not, preferable a corbin or russle. also a top box, small arai corsair, heated gear (i am 5'10" 190LBS) and fork brace.

jim
What color top box do you need? I'm planning to remove/sell the one I have on my black '08.