• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Zumo mount, power cord, StarCom, Vstom parts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbiker

Reaction score
New bike, need to start farkling...kept my old bike (2005 FJR ABS) so can't just steal parts from one to the other like I normally would.

I bought a 2003 Vstrom DL1000.

Would like to find:

1. StarCom - base model is fine, no headsets needed, just the box
  2. Mount and power cord for my Zumo 450, I can buy the ram ball to attach to if necessary
  3. HeaTroller for my electric jacket as my wife will use the one on the existing bike
  4. Vista cruise or similar throttle lock, Throttlemeister would be good too
  5. Tank bag with map window on top that mounts on the gas cap trim (off the paint)
  6. Center Stand
  7. Taller windshield, not in love with any one brand and doesn't have to be perfect, just taller than stock

Appreciate you sharing this post with anyone that might be looking to sell some STUFF!

[email protected] or 605.321.3298

New bike, need to start farkling...kept my old bike (2005 FJR ABS) so can't just steal parts from one to the other like I normally would.

I bought a 2003 Vstrom DL1000.

Would like to find:

1. StarCom - base model is fine, no headsets needed, just the box
  2. Mount and power cord for my Zumo 450, I can buy the ram ball to attach to if necessary
  3. HeaTroller for my electric jacket as my wife will use the one on the existing bike
  4. Vista cruise or similar throttle lock, Throttlemeister would be good too
  5. Tank bag with map window on top that mounts on the gas cap trim (off the paint)
  6. Center Stand
  7. Taller windshield, not in love with any one brand and doesn't have to be perfect, just taller than stock

Appreciate you sharing this post with anyone that might be looking to sell some STUFF!

[email protected] or 605.321.3298
I have a couple Zumo bike cradles that were included with my 550 when I bought it. I have no use forthem so would let them go fairly cheap. There are no power cords and the rubber weather shields are missing as well.

I'll snap a couple pic's if you are interested.