Xena Disc Lock-Alarm

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brazos parker

What??
Reaction score
I did a search on "Xena" and found that folks here recommend the Xena disc lock-alarm but didn't mention the model number. I'm looking at the Xena XN-14...will that fit my bike? or, do I need the XN-15 w/ longer throat?

And, any recommendations on where to order one?

Thanx.

I got the XN-15 and it is certainly a very solid lock with a truly loud alarm. I also ordered a fabric covered 6 ft. long chain that has a special attachment point to acommodate this lock. CHRIST. You should see this chain....the thing weighs 16 pounds and would restrain King Kong. It is really too big to be of much use...a real pain in the butt to haul around.

I also have the XN-15 Xena. Fits easily over the front disc, and is a snap to get on and off. Quality piece of equipment. You'll be happy with either model.

--G

Thanx for the replies...I ordered a Xena XN-15 today. And, also ordered a Nelson Rigg UV 2000 XL bike cover. I should be good-to-go for some LD rides now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let us know how it works, I've been (un)impressed with the Xena so far. Seems to go off at random times when not on the rotor, like the photocell is faulty or something.