XM Radio Stations

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TriggerT

Mr. Impatient
Reaction score
I just got my Zumo 550 hooked up with the XM satellite radio, and I have to say that so far I am not at all impressed with the stations.

So I was wondering which stations on XM people like, since maybe I am missing something.

Thanks!

I just got my Zumo 550 hooked up with the XM satellite radio, and I have to say that so far I am not at all impressed with the stations.
So I was wondering which stations on XM people like, since maybe I am missing something.

Thanks!
My 10 Presets are

1 Top Tracks Channel 46

2 The Blend Channel 25

3 XM Hitlist Chanel 30

4 Kiss Channel 21

5 Flight Channel 26

6 The 60's Channel 6

7 The 70's Channel 7

8 The 80's Channel 8

9 The 90's Channel 9

0 20 on 20 Channel 20

As you can see I'm all over the place :rolleyes:

Chuck

Thanks!
My 10 Presets are

1 Top Tracks Channel 46

2 The Blend Channel 25

3 XM Hitlist Chanel 30

4 Kiss Channel 21

5 Flight Channel 26

6 The 60's Channel 6

7 The 70's Channel 7

8 The 80's Channel 8

9 The 90's Channel 9

0 20 on 20 Channel 20

As you can see I'm all over the place :rolleyes:

Chuck

That's pretty close to my resets except I would add 48 and 49

I almost always have ch46-Top Tracks on but also like ch71- Watercolors

Interesting, since after hearing a co-workers Sirius, I decided I definitely didn't want to go that route. To each their own I suppose.

Comedy Channel 150 gets me through most rides...

173 or 174 which is 700wlw's station here, but they's since dicked up the programming.

Other regular stations that appeal to my generation. I do find their 'Rock' stations somewhat lacking, so I also have 2gb of tunes in the Zumo...

my presets but I have listened to vitually all the stations for an extended time period. At one time I decided I would listen to every station for 4 days before I would move on. There is some interesting music in this world, if you are willing to give it a chance

LOVE xm!

i do wish they had a better hip hop station. but i haven't checked around recently either. they change and update stuff all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny people see a difference in programming, not much difference between the two as far as I can tell unless you like NASCAR or football...If the merger goes thru it won't make any difference. I paid $9 (after $20 rebate) for the reciever on my bike which has volume control & is plugged into the Autocomm.

Come on guys! Get a F****** life and rock for God's sake. 41 - Hair Nation - METAL - 48 - NEW METAL

Get off of the BS Flght 26, Ethel, and that other shit. Have some attitude will ya? You ride a motorcycle by God!

Make a list of favorites and channel surf just like you do on the couch. I'm parked on Audio visions (books and stories) more than anything on road trips.

Edit: Oops I mean Sonic Theater (163)! I listen to audio visions too when I'm in the mood. Music's all over the map with me. I like the comedy channels too.