Y.E.S.Paperwork

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bogus

Reaction score
Just got my Y.E.S. at my dealer in early February ($400 4yr.), and wondered how long I should wait for the paperwork from Yamaha to get to me before I start asking questions? I took delivery on around Feb. 28th of '08, and want to make sure there weren't any screw ups on getting registered before the 1st year is up. Is there a web site were I can enter my VIN number to see if I am covered? Read in some of the searches I did that some guys had issues similar to that. Also is there anyone here that has recently gotten their paperwork, and what does it include? Thanks!

Just got my Y.E.S. at my dealer in early February ($400 4yr.), and wondered how long I should wait for the paperwork from Yamaha to get to me before I start asking questions? I took delivery on around Feb. 28th of '08, and want to make sure there weren't any screw ups on getting registered before the 1st year is up. Is there a web site were I can enter my VIN number to see if I am covered? Read in some of the searches I did that some guys had issues similar to that. Also is there anyone here that has recently gotten their paperwork, and what does it include? Thanks!
I just bought an '05 with 17K on the odo. I also purchased the 2yr Y.E.S. as I'm not familiar with Yamaha reliability. Has anyone had to use their Y.E.S. on a used bike? Know of anyone?

Thanks

Alvis

I just bought an '05 with 17K on the odo. I also purchased the 2yr Y.E.S. as I'm not familiar with Yamaha reliability. Has anyone had to use their Y.E.S. on a used bike? Know of anyone?
Thanks

Alvis
Nope, haven't payed that much attention to it. I bought the 4 yr plan b/c I'm figuring on 16-20k/yr at <$100/yr. It's a no brainer IMHO. Anyhoo, I got my paperwork from Yami in about a month.