Yamaha fjr 1300 Shirt

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zirin5555

Reaction score
Hello Members :clap:

I have made this shirt; I want to know if anybody is interested in a shirt like this.

Or should I make some chances, please let me know what you all think so I can make a really nice shirt for you all in the fir forum

I can also make caps etc.

Best regards Zirin5555

Yamaha%20fjr%201300%20Shirt-FRONT.gif

Yamaha%20fjr%201300%20Shirt-BACK.gif

Yup, I did! Hey, wadaya want? I just got my AARP card in the mail and I'm 2 years away from 50! So, I guess I had a 'senior' moment, senor! :p :D

I like it!!!! But I gotta tell ya, if the shipping is $20 like the jackets, the shirt will need to be very inexpensive.

They are coming from Thailand. Lemme tell you that $20 ain't that bad for registered mail from that far. This week I paid $12 to ship that friggin jacket regular UPS ground to Smitty just two states away. And the costs are just going to get worse.

Nice shirt. Zirin, you should put a link on your forum post to your eBay site and make it easy for us to get there.

Here's the link to his eBay US store, but as of this posting the FJR shirt isn't on there yet.

Zirin5555

A similar shirt on his site is $22.95

Last edited by a moderator:
This week I paid $12 to ship that friggin jacket regular UPS ground to Smitty
Damn man you paid to much.... I use a Fedex online account, and I'm guessing it woulda been $5-7..... Maybe less, I shipped a lightweight PHID housing for under $2 once...

-bvw.

Hello Again

I do not have this shirt in my store yet, :bleh: I wanted to know if the people liked it, before I start making.

I think about 2 weeks; the shirts will bee in my store.

The prices will bee US$ 22.99

And shipping will bee US$ 12.00 and US$ 8.00 for next each additional.

Zirin5555

Shirt looks good...

But I'm still waiting for the jacket (2 weeks and $30 for shipping later *) :eek: .

Stef

(*) shipping charges to Italy are + $10 for some reason.

Make it in Yamaha Blue and size MEDIUM and I will take one..Mike
Yup. Get rid of that ghey-azz grey/silver and make it black with blue lettering instead. I might be convinced to buy one then.

Hello :clap: I have now chanced the pictures, so now they are shown in original size

Joseph Zirin

Yes, I think black shirt with Yamaha BLUE pockets and stitching would look pretty cool! Or Yamaha BLUE shirt with silver (gray) pockets would look cool (maybe).

Me LIKEY.

Does it button on the wrong side... like the zipper on the jackets? <_<