Yamaha has got to be kidding me--

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to rub it in, but HD prices for pieces like that are really cheap.Sell the FJR and get a man's bike? :unsure:
That's because of the "economy of scale" factor. The HD parts cost less because they make a lot more of them since they fall off every 20-30 miles not to mention most of their parts are the same ones they've been making since 1903. :rolleyes:

I have an old 1993 Kawasaki ZX-11. To date, I have always been able to get any parts - brand new from Kawi - that I need. You can still get body panels painted with the exact decals on them. I have been able to get the exact painted nuts, bolts and screws to keep the bike looking brand new. The same holds true for most mfg's including Yamaha.

Personally, I am *very* thankful that I can get the parts and understand that it isn't cheap to stock and distribute $1, $5, $10 dollars parts that are very rarely ordered.

Dang! An to think I gave away the Bag reflectors and the mounts without so much as a "Thank You" from a forum member who shall remain nameless.... :glare:
I coulda filled me Tank and had a Beverage for market price ;)

:jester:
The content of the tank is your beverage Busta! :****: Hugs n Kisses, burrp.

Well ya know that E85 crap is kinda tasty with a slice of lime added.

Ain't you got some kinda household appliance to fix?? :blum:

:jester: