Yamaha Logo T-shirt Source?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TWILKIN650

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a source for a plain black or navy logo shirt with just the logo and YAMAHA to the side in white lettering. Don't want racing logo shirts, or extra stuff on the back. What I'm looking for is shown below, but has apparently been discontinued by Fox:

https://casual.ridegear.com/cgi-bin/SoftCar....html?E+scstore

Can anyone steer me in the right direction? Simple is good.

Yeah, radman, I got a lot of verbal abuse about springing for a Corbin Smuggler, and I'm down on cash......so I may have to take your suggestion. :p

crewof1, I was kinda hoping for the bigger logo and YAMAHA centered on the chest as in my example, but your suggestion may be the only way to go. And by the way, admins, how about a FJRforum "official" shirt?

I got mine at Performance Cycle here in Denver. They had some last time I was in there but that was a month or so ago.

Jim's Motorcycle Sales Inc

(423) 926-5561

They are the local honda dealer who carries fox stuff. A couple months ago when I was there they had several, and don't seem to sell out of stuff quick. If they have what you want, I could pick it up and ship if for you if they won't.

Thanks for the leads.......any more with the design I posted at the top?