Yamaha TIP BOX Notice

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james1300

Reaction score
YamahaTopboxrecall.jpg

got my notice today. Now that they have solved the issue, maybe they will ship mine so I can install. Only been waiting since April.

"Rant"

If Yamaha was really interested in quality and performance, why didn't they just come clean and say they had an issue, instead of every excuse under the sun why they were back ordered.

"End of Rant"

Wait a minute... Yamaha makes a tip box? You mean I don't have to shake down anyone for coin? All this time and no one told me. Harrumph! What a bunch of friends you all turned out to be.

Wait a minute... Yamaha makes a tip box? You mean I don't have to shake down anyone for coin? All this time and no one told me. Harrumph! What a bunch of friends you all turned out to be.
Well, if you're tending bar at WFO you'll make up the difference in spades.

Or not :lol: .
Oooohhhhh, he'll be TENDING bar at WFO. He'll be atTENDING a bar inTENDING to achieve an altered state of consciousness, all the while TENDerING legal monetary units. Though I wouldn't expect him to be preTENDING.