Yamaha Top Case

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpikeON

Reaction score
HI Everyone,

I have done a search for pics on the Yamaha top case. But not to much has come up. I have found some good pics of the Givi instalation but not the Yamaha case.

If anyone has close up pics of the Yamaha topcase they would like to share I would be most gratefull. I am trying to make up my mind about what top case to get. Or even just a passenger back rest. There does not seem to be to many options for the backrest route. Looks like you have to buy a custom seat to get a back rest. I may just do that, but I am exploring the top case avenue first.

Any comments or suggestions would be very helpfull.

Thanks Dave

Personally, I think the Yami case is hideous, looks like a ant ass sticking up in the air. The Garauld backrest works well.

I can't say enough good things about my Garauld rack / backrest combo. The backrest fits my wife perfectly....does not push her too far forward like the backrests built into the seats or the top cases tend to do. I use soft bags attached to the rack when I need extra carrying capacity. Very flexible in it's usages.