• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

yamaha touring windscreen

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jride

Reaction score
OK I put some washers under the bottom 3 screws on the stock windscreen and i like the way it smoothed out the wind but it is not tall enough when u want good protection.

So i am thinking about buying a yamaha touring windscreen as the stock screen is nearly enough for me. I would like to find a used one in good condition just incase i don't like it so i won't be out much.

dont buy a stock yamaha screen of any size,am 6'2" and that screen sucked,look at aftermarket screens,theres lots out there,i bought a cee baily, 2" taller and 2" wider with a flipped up lip, works real good, had an 06 honda ST1300 with an aerofow shield, but they dont make one for the fjr

Can't have mine-I like it too much..Got mine from Flatout. shipped with sealing gasket for $110. Apparently National Cycle makes these for Mamaha-good quality-hard finish.

Can't have mine-I like it too much..Got mine from Flatout. shipped with sealing gasket for $110. Apparently National Cycle makes these for Mamaha-good quality-hard finish.
Where did you find it for that price? Got a link? Thanks!

OK I put some washers under the bottom 3 screws on the stock windscreen and i like the way it smoothed out the wind but it is not tall enough when u want good protection. So i am thinking about buying a yamaha touring windscreen as the stock screen is nearly enough for me. I would like to find a used one in good condition just incase i don't like it so i won't be out much.

I have one too. I really liked it when I had the stock seat on, better than the v-stream and Cal-sci I had actually. after adding my corbin though I like the stock better, believe it or not! Must have set me where I needed to be! Any way, the tall is for sale if you are still looking, send a PM if interested.