• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

yamaha touring windshield gen II

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motart

Reaction score
looking for new or almost new yamaha touring shield for my 08. maybe someone bought one and did not like it? let me know what you have-thanks, jeff

Jeff,

I have an almost brand new CalSci Large windshield for sale - $100 shipped. I thought the OEM was too small, bought this one brand new, but thought I might like the Extra Large size better. Someone offered me an Extra large and I do like it better so my Large one is for sale. This was on a 2006 which is Gen II so I believe it will fit your 2008. Condition is very good, very small amount of wear from cleaning bugs off. If this is the right size for you, I think you'd like it. Check out the CalSci website for their size recommendations. I'm 5.11 but sit pretty tall which is why I went for the XL. PM if you're interested.

Richard

PM me. I have one that I bought off this board. It was spotless, and only has been on my bike for one ride.