YeeeHaaaw

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. Having had a "diabetically induced vehicle incident" I can honestly say he didn't. :D

You guys are out of date. Nothing anyone does anymore is their fault. It's George Bush's fault like everything else. He can't help it if Bush was twisting his throttle. :D

You guys are out of date. Nothing anyone does anymore is their fault. It's George Bush's fault like everything else. He can't help it if Bush was twisting his throttle. :D
Axchewally, I think he was hired by "them" to distract the liberal media from the whole Veep shooting thing...

You guys are out of date. Nothing anyone does anymore is their fault. It's George Bush's fault like everything else. He can't help it if Bush was twisting his throttle.  :D
Axchewally, I think he was hired by "them" to distract the liberal media from the whole Veep shooting thing...
Oh Sh!!. This would mean that "they" are psychic since the MC chase was two days before the VP's hunting trip.

NOW the liberals have something to worry about.

no politics here sir, just horsing around.

I don't take myself seriously, so it's ok if you don't. Really.

yes officer I know I was clocking 140 ,, but you know I have irritable bowl syndrome ,, yes, I'm full of s**t , so you shoundn't give me a citation ,, it might give me PTSD from the trauma ,, and I'd have to go on disability ,, so I can ride all day every day for the next 10 years to get my therapy and a blue pill cause the officers were chasing me now I can't get it up ,,

:haha: :haha: :haha:

'diabetes made me do it!' :lmao: :rolf: Oh, man that's a good one....can't wait 'til he tries that on the judge! Every diabetic I've ever picked up on the job have either managed to get their car pulled over before they lost their faculties, or crashed, period; and then they appear lethargic/confused, incapable of operating a vehicle, much less go on a high-speed chase... this jerk reminds me of one of the first drunks I ever picked up...guy tells me in his best Foster Brooks voice 'But shurr, I cant be drunk--I was drinkin rum an DIET coke! :lol:

Yeah saw the video of that kid... what a dumbass...lost the cops but let the news helicopter follow him Home.... :haha:

Everyone knows after you lose the cops you need to drive past an airport to lose the helicopter too (restricted airspace) :ph34r: :p :rolleyes:

You guys are out of date. Nothing anyone does anymore is their fault. It's George Bush's fault like everything else. He can't help it if Bush was twisting his throttle.  :D
Oh Sh!!. This would mean that "they" are psychic since the MC chase was two days before the VP's hunting trip.

NOW the liberals have something to worry about.

no politics here sir, just horsing around.

I don't take myself seriously, so it's ok if you don't. Really.
You have your reality, they have theirs...

:p

Look, Ma! No Brains!

What a butt-wipe.

This is why the cagers have no empathy when the wipe us down the asphalt. They think we ALL act like this clown.