Yellow (not hi-viz) riding gear; who makes it?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many companies still sell yellow gear. Google is your friend. Search yellow motorcycle jackets, etc. Search eBay also. Lots of new discounted gear on eBay.

Another vote for Aerostich. Don't worry about the Hi-Viz designation. It shows dirt so fast the edge comes off the glare. However, it still shows up great on a dark day and at night. It is good to be seen.

mr.paul posted: Another vote for Aerostich. Don't worry about the Hi-Viz designation. It shows dirt so fast the edge comes off the glare. However, it still shows up great on a dark day and at night. It is good to be seen.
I also add a vote for Aerostich. You can see my one-piece R-3 suit on Cav47's Cullman/D&H ride report; high vis with about 5,000 miles on it, unwashed as yet. If you know your size and continuously check the Aerostich clearance section, you can get the full quality for 70% of the full cost. Only took four months of checking before my suit appeared there!

And if you think a one-piece is not convenient, mine goes on in about 20 seconds (no kidding) and comes off quicker than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I followed that coat all over Spearfish Canyon. It is a good looking jacket. I'm saying this even after Craig one upped me on pie.

12742081_10153973199644628_6980769135384761470_n.jpg