SE Ohio Ramble 2014 - Free Ohio Maps for all attendees!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extrememarine

Reaction score
That's right, free maps for anyone attending the 2014 SE Ohio Ramble!

It took some doing, but after a hard fought round of negotiations, the Ohio Department of Transportation has agreed to provide a free Ohio state map to each SE Ohio Ramble guest.

To get your free map for the Ramble, follow these simple instructions:

Go here: Ohio DOT

Fill in your info in the form.

Wait a couple of weeks.

You get these:

IMG_1843_zpsd1c846e8.jpg

Which will be very helpful with figuring out how to fit in all the flat, straight, boring roads there.

IMG_1844_zps96574da3.jpg

Best of all, your cost is zip, zero, zilch...

Brought to you by the dedicated, hard working Ramble staff...

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, if you could line up that same deal with a couple hotels and a gas station or two I could afford to go!

It's been awhile since I've actually had to read a paper map.
Is there an electronic version? ...jus say'n
smile.png
yea...it's called GOOGLE MAPS
Oh, must be new!
REALLY?
Bob UR too funny!
smile.png
No, he's not.

I'm with Joe - knock that shit off now, Bob, or else Petey's gonna kick your ass all ninja-style. Or, Wayne may sick Annette on you. You will not like how that works out for you.

For anyone who doesn't order one of these maps on-line, I've picked 'em up in rest areas as well.

You need a map when you're following Geek - don't assume he's "good" just because you're in his home state and city...

Thanks for all of your hard work Wayne...who need a GPS when you've gat a map?

And holy cow, I didn't expect the Sudburians to be out of hibernation yet...

For anyone who doesn't order one of these maps on-line, I've picked 'em up in rest areas as well.
What else do you pick up in rest areas?

You need a map when you're following Geek - don't assume he's "good" just because you're in his home state and city...

Thanks for all of your hard work Wayne...who need a GPS when you've gat a map?
I've experienced that first hand...last year on the way down to Hillbilly Hotdogs...but at least we did make it there.