OFFICIAL LAUNCH - WFO-8 WEB SITE!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaitsdad

I'm confused - Just ask my Wife.
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]WFO-8 Registration[/SIZE]

Registration is now open for WFO-8 !

You MUST register to receive your room discount code. Room rates after discount are $79.99 single, $84.99 double. Once registered, it may take a day or two for the codes to be emailed to you. Please be patient.

Each room includes a buffet continental breakfast on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday due to our numbers.

We have a block of 100 rooms - I urge you to book your rooms as soon as you receive your code. The sooner we sell out the first block, the better the chances are that I will be able to negotiate additional rooms. And we won't have the Moscow Knitting Angels and Moonshine Annual Convention to deal with. :blink:

When you're on the site, check out the rides !! HMarc and Ignacio have set up 10 rides, covering the spread from 121 miles and Huckleberry Pie to a monster all day 470 mile run that puts you at risk of missing dinner !

The site will be updated as we finalize participating vendors for both swag and display.

If you have a question, please review this post thread first to see it it's already been asked and answered - if not, then post it up, and we'll get you the info you need.

PLEASE, be very careful when you sign up, register just once, enter the data correctly, use an e-mail account that works consistently, register for people you know are coming, etc. Changing data after it has been entered will be difficult this year. It is expected that you will pay at the time of registration. Registering without payment does not guarantee you a spot. Please DO NOT register unless you are paying or have made arrangements to do so as per the registration page.

We expect that just about everyone will pay their registration fee via Paypal - if you have a problem with that, there are instructions in the registration site that cover other forms of payment.

See ya'all in Moscow!!

[SIZE=8pt]Miss Ya, Tim !! [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
just signed up ...this should be some goooooood fun

Thanks for all the organization to Hal and his posse. Idaho is a groovy spot.

Last time I rode through Moscow (a few months back) it was with this dog and his owner.

08IdahoStroming%20(84).JPG

Nice that WFO is back in a state where you don't gotta wear a helmet unless you want to.

Well done, Hal! :hyper: I gotta clear up some scheduling issues before i can sign up, but color me there; even if ever so briefly.

The fact that this is even open to registration is proof positive that Warchild is still alive & kickin, so here's to ya: :drinks:

The registration form does not show up for me on Firefox. I switched to IE and it worked fine.

I'm in.

All signed up. Thanks for everyone's hard work. Looking forward to some tasty, twisty roads.

Bill

The registration form does not show up for me on Firefox. I switched to IE and it worked fine.
I've noticed that as well, just a wee bit of a "kink" to work out.
hmmm, .....i signed up just fine using Firefox. Maybe I broke it. (i did get an error first go-around when I attempted to pay, but I think it was more a brief PayPal fluke than anything to do with the registration scheme).
But a few other items caught my attention on the official site:

"Formal Black Night", ....uhhhh, looks like a trip to the Johny Cash outlet store for black-wardrobe is on my to-do list -that is if I understand this correctly? Perhaps it means something else?

"Filet of Beef Wellington with personal carver" ...uhhhhh, would that be Dcarver? and if so what does that exactly mean?? Perhaps some kind of ghey thing?

dcarverbritches.jpg

(with the recent pics floating around ---I'm just a bit concerned about what this might actually mean)

I see 10 or so people signed up already and will be getting with Warchild today to get the confirmation device to start sending out hotel codes.

max86.jpg

See y'all in Moscow this year.

"Formal Black Night", ....uhhhh, looks like a trip to the Johny Cash outlet store for black-wardrobe is on my to-do list -that is if I understand this correctly? Perhaps it means something else?
Just wear your best AC/DC shirt and all will be good. I was trying to spice things up...and it could have been worse. We all could be wearing our year colors and throwing gang signs. The blue set would have an unfair advantage and Zumiez would have been overrun.

Alright,

Surgeries have made me miss the last gatherings. I won't miss this one Signed up.

Dive1

Dove

All signed up. I see there are two different room prices. I hope it is the 79.00 version. :yahoo:

All signed up. I see there are two different room prices. I hope it is the 79.00 version. :yahoo:
I went and looked over the pages again. Can you provide the specific page(s) or place(s) that it doesn't say $79?

We're going to pull the information that the rate's $149 other times...because it's not close to that. That's a leftover NAFO thing. It's closer to $90 or $100 outside of our event. Moscow is a different critter than Colorado, Utah, or Reno with high rack rates.

12 paid players at this point!

Nice that WFO is back in a state where you don't gotta wear a helmet unless you want to.
:blink: ...or unless you have something you want to protect! :unsure:

Got the time blocked off on the calendar, route planning has begun and anxious for the snow to melt! :yahoo:

Putting off registration in case something changes!