OFFICIAL LAUNCH - WFO-8 WEB SITE!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2.) Bear Lake has a serpent like monster in it and those with smarts avoid night fishing here. (very similar to the Lockness Monster in Scotland)
6.) The Salmon River is the nation's longest free-flowing river that heads and flows within a single state.
OK, tell me about the fishing. Is "this" THE TIME of year for Idaho trout?

God D--n fishing pole is a (binomial nomenclature = @#$-*%!) "hassle" to pack and ride with.

Does the motel have kitchenettes?

Yes, I am a sportsman, & a "curious" sort.
Where have you been Khuan....you should purchase one of these..... FJR Fishin Pole

Enjoy...PM. <>< :D

The uhm.. registration form doesn't work in Chrome. None of the drop downs are available.

Otherwise, I'm in like whose that guy...

What browser? What happened? When?
Just curious so I downloaded Google Chrome and checked the WFO Registration Form. Select lists are empty! So I tried a few other browsers...

IE 7.0 Select Lists OK

FireFox 3.0.6 Select Lists OK

Opera 9.63 Select Lists OK

Safari 3.2.2 Select Lists Empty

Chrome 1.0 Select Lists Empty

Hope this helps!

PS - Was concerned so I checked CFR Reg Form... Select Lists OK in all browsers! :yahoo:

Slapnpop, thanks for bringin Chrome to my attention. I like it! Very 'clean' and simple! :)

Okay, folks, here I come. Registerd, et al.

Last time I was at WSU with my son on Dad's Weekend, Moscow was where it was happenin'........

I means "Wimmens"!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: Lots and lots of wimmens! :dribble: Fairly cheap, too! :clapping:

Oh, oh, gotta go.......... wifey's comin' down the hallway.................. :unsure:

Where have you been Khuna....you should purchase one of these..... FJR Fishin PoleEnjoy...PM. <>< :D
Now how?...am I going to cast a dry fly with that Hmmm? I suppose I could add a tapered willow bough to the end of it with some shrink tubing & use packing tape to attach eyelets?

Does shrink tube come in 8 ft. lengths?

Registered & room reserved! Clerk at first wanted to charge me their 'standard group rate' of $89.99 for a single, ...had a hard time finding the specific group data, but finally figured it out. See ya'll in July!

Any update on registered peeps going to this point? How does it compare to previous years? With the economy, it not being NAFO this year, and everything going on, I was just wonderin'....

All signed up. I am so ready for warmer weather.Bill
Boy Howdy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...an unfair comment comin' from me, 'cause I've BEEN READY for spring ...since fall! I know, I'm livin' in the wrong place if I feel that way, .........well, a change might be comin' fore too long!

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed up for this dance kinda blind ...without checking the riding schedule of this season. Well today I penciled out all the rides and rallies that I "want" to do and of course some conflicts ---that kinda sucks when two things you want to do overlap.

But fortunately, the opposite happened with this gig!! It seems that they day after this extravaganza (Aug3) a multi-day moving rally that I will do is starting in Lowell Idaho at the Three River's Resort. (clicky) ..I did this moving rally last year(CLICKY) and it was awesome. The timing to be able to do these two gig's back2back as one shot is really exciting for me and makes up for some of the disappointment of rallies that I'll miss this season.

This good fortune will give me another 5+days violating every nook and cranny of the great state of Idaho. I'm totally psych'd already and am going to start training. Yep, I know lots of beverages and cigars over this stretch ...so I want to be in shape to hang with the best of ya's. (I know Neihart is going to test me to the limit ...but I promise to come well prepared).

I am booked, and ready, It will be a hoot meeting fellow like minded riders, and just because

I am from Humboldt County, does not mean I do not know how to fish!

Blacktie event? I do not even own anything black,,,,, oh ya, a bow tie, for Boxing,......

Fwfe

" if you got a $10 head, wear a $10 helmet" G.E. Q. circa 1969

Really looking forward to meeting some more FJR riders.

We lost our good mechanic you guys had the last time you were up here.

He had to go into a different career this year due to another baby.

The 2 guys they got to replace him seem pretty good though, just not as versed in the FJR since Matt actually owned one.

I assume you guys are getting Palouse Country Sports to do tire changes and oil again.

Btw it's snowing today in Moscow lol....

One of these days it will quit snowing, they will clean up some of the gravel and I can get the bike out of winter mode.

I Registered! Yeah for me. I just got my FJR less than a month ago. I'm in Idaho Falls, Idaho. This is awesome, the rally is right here in my backyard! It's just a mere 568 miles from Idaho Falls to Moscow, ID, and I only change time zones once! One of the many strange things about Idaho--Southern ID and Northern ID really are like two different states. Different climates, landscapes, time-zones.

This will be a real treat for me, as I attended the U of I from 1995 to 1998, to join what is everyone's favorite and most respected profession (with the possible exception of used-car salesman): A Lawyer! :yahoo: I've never been back since, so it will be a trip down memory lane, and hopefully the suppressed trauma won't resurface too much. If you see me randomly punch some little pencil-necked geek in the face just assume it's one of my old professors that truly deserves it...

For those interested in fishing--feel free to drop me a line (pun) as I'm a fishing fanatic and have a pretty good grasp on fly-fishing Idaho. Also, I would really enjoy hooking up with someone or group coming either through my way, or meeting up around Missoula MT on Thursday for the AWESOME ride from Missoula to Moscow via Lolo.

Steve