Would the owner of this FLR please stand up!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdisher

formerly Renegade, get used to it.
Reaction score
Found over at Killboy.com

03873.jpg

:clapping:

[Mods please fixor the Tittle, me keyboard si borken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice photo!

The dude should jack up his preload settings if he's going to toss the bike around on the Dragon loaded up with gear, then maybe he wouldn't be throwing up so many sparks.... :lol:

Oh, wait.... if its the OEM shock, he doesn't have that option, that's right.... :glare:

That is Crazy!!! Wait. I get ALMOST that far... :blink:

I think if i drag hard parts, I am a gonner! :rolleyes:

It's a big picture, needs time to cook before it shows up. If you are in a hurry, right click on the broken picture box, click on PROPERTIES then copy/paste the address to the picture.

Looks to me like he's hitting that corner so hard the g-force is pushing the bike down, forcing the sparks, eh? It's doesn't look that overloaded to me, but what the hell do I know. Helluva better rider than moi, that's fer sher.

I cannot tell a lie. It's not me. But that guy sure has good skilz.

His pillion looks to be about the perfect height. I wonder if the top of her head is flat as well.

J/K, she probably decided to walk it, rather than take that E-ticket ride.

We're making the assumption that he was still upright a few milliseconds after this shot was taken. Seems to me to be a bad time to be braking....

Ya see everybody..............hurling 600 lbs of motorcycle down a curvy road at high speed on a total of 4" of contact rubber is a breeze.........easy as pie :blink:

We're making the assumption that he was still upright a few milliseconds after this shot was taken. Seems to me to be a bad time to be braking....
That could be just a light trail braking on the entry. No biggie. Heavier bikes can take it a little better than the lightweights. In any case, I don't like his line.