Rooms Going Fast

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bounce

Chicks Dig Scars
Staff member
Reaction score
Just got word that there are no single rooms left. FJRChik will be checking on this ASAP to verify if they are out already and see if more can be arranged if so. Don't wait until it's too late to register and book a room.

If you have a room you're wanting to split with someone, here's the thread to announce it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got off the phone with the host hotel.

SINGLES:

They have TWO single rooms left (non-smoking). Addition (smoking) singles "may" be available but it's iffy. If you can deal with a smoking room and want a single, be sure and ask when making your reservation. If they have one available it will stretch out the remaining 2 singles just that extra little bit farther.

DOUBLES:

There appear to still be plenty available. We'll continue to keep you updated as the registrations pour in.

Brandon (our contact at the host hotel) said the calls have been coming in and the attendee list keeps getting longer! :yahoo:

Russellville.gif

SINGLES:

They have TWO single rooms left (non-smoking). Addition (smoking) singles "may" be available but it's iffy. .

minus 1 non smoking :rolleyes:

I have a double room reserved for 27-28-29 April that I will gladly share with another rider if someone needs a room.

John

Reports are coming in that the host hotel has run out of rooms. We are checking into it and the possibility of adding more. When we blocked out rooms, we set aside about half the hotel. The other half was spoken for by another event. That's space for as many people as attended SFO 2006... all gone in 10 days from the time that the web site went live! WOW!

Start PMing those who have announced that they want to share a room. The attendee list does NOT reflect the total occupance available when you consider both the singles and doubles in the block that we arranged.

If you have reserved a double and are willing to share, please let folks know in this thread. If you are part of No Mo Sno and only planning on attending on Saturday evening, then please consider arranging a share with a whole-event attendee to optimize the space.

If you are still trying to make up your mind about attending (or don't know your schedule yet), don't dispare. Even if the host hotel is booked solid, there are several hotel/motel options within walking distance of the host hotel (and even more just down the road a few blocks).

Last and surely not least is exactly why everyone asked for The Fall Freakout as well as The Spring Thing. Yet another oportunity in October (leaf peeping time).

Well kids, we have 32 attendees including pillions!! :clapping: Sweet!

Time for the room sharing to begin since we have way more folks coming than rooms. Last check on rooms was on Monday and there were 4 remaining. I'm guessing they are gone by now. I called the Super 8 (next door to BW) and they had a couple of singles available. There is also a Hampton Inn across the street with a nice indoor pool but be prepared to pay. There are other motels/hotels in town too so there may be other options out there.

From our registration emails, the following kind gentleman have offered to share their rooms: FJRayJ (no snoring please), Nosecone and RangerRay and of course, Bounce. If anyone else can help out, we'd really appreciate it!!

I've had no takers on my offer yet. Guys must commit to shaving their backs. Gals... send photos of your boat! :rofl:

oh that's right. i forgot there are two beds. carry on.

What is the host hotel for this event?
the same one as detailed on "The Events" page of the web site. Be sure and register for the event. There's no cost involved, but we need a head count for planning purposes. The details on that are on that same page. In fact, the whole web site SFO is chocked full of details.

Rooms may all be booked by now. If you are needing space, there are quite a few people who have single-occupancy in double rooms. I, for one, haven't had anyone ask to share yet.

the same one as detailed on "The Events" page of the web site. Be sure and register for the event. There's no cost involved, but we need a head count for planning purposes. The details on that are on that same page. In fact, the whole web site SFO is chocked full of details.

Rooms may all be booked by now. If you are needing space, there are quite a few people who have single-occupancy in double rooms. I, for one, haven't had anyone ask to share yet.
Bounce,

I will half a room with you if still available. I am new here and worried that no one has taken you up on the offer. Anything I should know? As of now, I will be there Friday and Saturday night. Will have to head south on Sunday.

Joey

Yeah, I hear that he snores... LOUDLY and...

he has a colon problem that manufactures vast amounts of uncontrollable gas. :bad:

No, not really. :D

Bounce,

I will half a room with you if still available. I am new here and worried that no one has taken you up on the offer. Anything I should know? As of now, I will be there Friday and Saturday night. Will have to head south on Sunday.

Joey
I'm sorry I missed this post earlier. Consider it done. My shared is now spoken for.

SFO BAAAAAAAAAABY!

Yeah, I hear that he snores... LOUDLY and... he has a colon problem that manufactures vast amounts of uncontrollable gas. :bad:
no wonder my room mate from last year went solo this year!

The top two things on my packing list: Ear Plugs and alcohol!! Should be able to sleep through anything!

The top two things on my packing list: Ear Plugs and alcohol!! Should be able to sleep through anything!

From the sound of it, you may need some other items like a clothes pin for your nose and some spray or matches.

Good Luck.

Well I just found this event.I didn't know their was an event this close to Texas. I need to check for a room and plan some vacation time.