SPANK 2007 ( warning shot )

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beeroux

Reaction score
Hello Folks.

There WILL be a Spank 24-hour rally this year in the fall. October 19-21.

It will be based in Southern California and it will have bonus's spread all over CA but in no other state. Completing an ALL-CALI SS1K has never been easier. Except for that LA1K thing, that was pretty easy.

Stay tuned for the official announcement.

GZ

Wow-

I expect to be rally frazzled that time of year :crazy: :confusedsmiley: :blink:

but mmmm uuhhh :blink: :blink: :blink:

can you put me down as a definite possible?

I have to maintain my record :glare:

You da MAN!

Hello Folks.
There WILL be a Spank 24-hour rally this year in the fall. October 19-21.

It will be based in Southern California and it will have bonus's spread all over CA but in no other state. Completing an ALL-CALI SS1K has never been easier. Except for that LA1K thing, that was pretty easy.

Stay tuned for the official announcement.

GZ
What's in store for this one??? Awaiting the details. Sounds like I may have another October birthday present!!

"Completing an ALL-CALI SS1K has never been easier". Excuuuussseee Meeeeeee? :rolleyes: Bless yah GZ, you got's the itch.

If you're on the right side of the map, the 12 hour Void rally is the weekend before SPANK. So, you could do the VOID III out of Lynchburg, do a cc50 midweek to get back to the left coast, then ride the SPANK.

Dang, I wish I didn't have to work for a living... :lol:

This is far enough out to express my interest without the unfortunate necessity to commit. Yeah, I like that idea.