Barbecue in Huntington Beach

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver Penguin

Silver Penguin
Reaction score
Forum member Bert is traveling to So Cal from Canada. On Saturday 12th May, he is shopping at Chaparral, sight seeing, then coming to HB before heading back to his digs in Carlsbad.

Who is up for welcoming Bert with a barbecue at our house? Forum members, significant others and friends welcomed. Bert is shooting for around 4pm or so.

I'll give address and directions to those who send me a PM.

Jill

Hmm... BBQ taking place 400 miles away... that doesn't seem too far to ride for some grub and b/s'ing with friends. If I don't have anything else planned for that weekend, I might head up.

Oooh, I'm in if I get doctor's clearance!
Maybe you could try the ribs.

Now THAT is just effing mean.

Funnier than heck, but MEAN !! :grin:

Oh yeah - don't forget - - -

prodshot_bbq_original.jpg

Let's see- you live two blocks away. Hell, no I cannot come. Some may think this is strange, but I do not get out the big blue girl for a two block ride. Just joking. I am looking forward to it!!

I'm on injured reserve for a few weeks from my off road accident but if I'm feeling better soon, I'd love to come up and join y'all. I'll check in again in a couple of weeks.

I would love to host a ride with BBQ to follow at my place soon too. I live in Mount Woodson just outside San Diego close to much good riding.

A real possiblity but I won't know for a bit. By when do you need the affirmative RSVPs?

Jill, I'm still serving prison time. Would love to be there.. :rolleyes: Hey, give ol TWN a nudge in the ribs for me, eh?

Bummer, Sorry Jill make me down in the no show column as I will be in Reno that weekend for morthers day. Reno John and i have a ride planned for that day.

:weirdsmiley: Guess I am gonna miss another piss up.

Richard

Jill, I'm still serving prison time. Would love to be there.. :rolleyes: Hey, give ol TWN a nudge in the ribs for me, eh?
Do we need an escape committee? I'm sure a forum this large, and this diverse would include people with the necessary skills.

We'll miss you, and Richard but have no fear - TWN will receive plenty of 'ribbing' from those who show up.

Jill

Jill, I'm still serving prison time. Would love to be there.. Hey, give ol TWN a nudge in the ribs for me, eh?
Shouldn't you be in your cell, dC? :glare: I didn't know they allowed PCs in prison. Admins, do we want this kind of rif-raf in our neighborhood? :p

Don, It's more of a half way house isn't it?

Jill,

I could and would love to join in on this BBQ.

Might be able to coax the wife along too.

Sounds like you could put Smokin' Mos out of business

for a day...........

WW'sFJR

Jill,I could and would love to join in on this BBQ.

for a day...........

WW'sFJR
You have to come! Could you live it down, knowing that there was a forum event in your home city and you DIDN'T come? We're over in the vicinity of Home Depot High School.

Jill

Jill,I could and would love to join in on this BBQ.

for a day...........

WW'sFJR
You have to come! Could you live it down, knowing that there was a forum event in your home city and you DIDN'T come? We're over in the vicinity of Home Depot High School.

Jill
We'll just both have to come then.........so there!

Near Home Depot High Eh ??

Must be a high school I didn't attend.....like G.G., Marina, La Quinta and Fountain Valley.

LOL

Larry