• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJR Patches - info here

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex

Reaction score
As requested here is a new thread sharing all the info on how to get some of the FJR embroriderd patches.

Here is the final layout, both Grey and Blue versions available in approx 3.5" diameter:

06patchv3.JPG

Last years final product looks as follows:

3_patch_versions.jpg

These will be available to order for the next 7 days. UPDATE: the patces are ordered. All the blue are spoken for, but there remains some extra grey. I ordered a few more of them to get up to the 50 per color minimum. At that point time I will order the requested # of patches. These will take up to a month to get back to me, then I will be able to send them on to you folks.

Price is as follows:

Each patch = $5.10

Packaging/shipping PER order is $3

Please email me your order to the following address: [email protected] (remove the dashes)

I accept PayPal to that email address and I will provide my mailing address for those who wish to pay differently.

These will not be offered for quite some time after this point, so order em' now! I know quite a few of you have alreay paid and have ordered.

Updates will soon show on my site listed below

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, ok, so they'll look the same as the pictures of the patches, except that the

text along the bottom will be "FJRForum.com" Do I have that right?

Ah, ok, so they'll look the same as the pictures of the patches, except that thetext along the bottom will be "FJRForum.com"  Do I have that right?
I also updated the turn signals (they screwed up last year) and also added the dashed lines on the road, otherwise they will be the same, yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex,

I sent in a question about the patches, I would like to order 4 of the blue version, ship to NY, I calculated the total to be $23.40, I can PayPal right-away, just would like a confirmation on this total if you have a moment to respond, GREAT PATCHES by the way, really nice design. Ya gotta love ‘em!

Regards,

-Jon

Alex,
I sent in a question about the patches, I would like to order 4 of the blue version, ship to NY, I calculated the total to be $23.40, I can PayPal right-away, just would like a confirmation on this total if you have a moment to respond, GREAT PATCHES by the way, really nice design. Ya gotta love ‘em!

Regards,

-Jon
Sorry Jon!!!! but since you ordered the "blue" patches shipment will be SLOW--please allow 6-8 months for arrival :D

Alex,

Ok by me, I don’t mind waiting; can you please let me know if you received my order though? I ordered 4 of the blue ones and sent payment via PayPal late last night, let me know at your earliest convenience if it went through ok, ...Thanks!

-Jon

Alex,

Just ordered a blue patch. When you ship the patch could you send my '06 with it :D ?

Any plans to make some more with the "In thrust we trust"?

Although I enjoy this forum, I like the slogan, better than an advertisement.

What about license plate frames, coffee cups, caps, etc,?

Alex,

Regards,

-Jon
Confirmed.

I'm currently on vacation in the Black Hills and it's been tough catching up with all the email! Everyone who sent in a question was responed to. Please check your email.

Thanks

Alex,
Ok by me, I don’t mind waiting; can you please let me know if you received my order though? I ordered 4 of the blue ones and sent payment via PayPal late last night, let me know at your earliest convenience if it went through ok, ...Thanks!

-Jon
Ahh, Donaldb was just pulling your chain, the wait time is the same for either the Blue or the Silver :D (About 4-5 more weeks)