• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJR Patches - info here

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex,Just ordered a blue patch. When you ship the patch could you send my '06 with it :D ?
Well, I'll meet you half way... How about when I send you the patch, I'll throw in my 03 and then keep your 06 :D

What say ye?

Sorry, no other slogan's will be available as of now.
Fine with me. I kinda like the forum name on there anyway. More exposure good.

Hey, would it be possible to get these added to our WFO rally shirts (if there's room on a sleeve)? I don't really have anything else to put 'em on, since it would make my FJR jackets a bit too busy lookin'. Other than that, I guess it would look cool on a ball cap or a bag liner.

Any other good placement ideas? (remember, I said good) :D

Hey, would it be possible to get these added to our WFO rally shirts (if there's room on a sleeve)? I don't really have anything else to put 'em on, since it would make my FJR jackets a bit too busy lookin'. Other than that, I guess it would look cool on a ball cap or a bag liner.

PASTIES!!!!!! :D

PASTIES!!!!!! :D
They're way too large for that. I was thinking a replacment of BlueHammer's thong, though :lol:

Hey, Alex, not to change the subject but I will, just received your reflectors I ordered from ebay very nice. cool!

For all of those who ordered, the patches are in production, or at least I ordered them last week. I added a couple extra (20)to the order of gray to get it up to 50, so if anyone needs a gray let me know. I also order just a FEW blue patches (6) for the few that might not frequent the forum that often.

They shoud be less than a month away.

For those that have ordered decals and reflective setups, please be paitent, I'm swamped at work and at home lately and will get to your orders as soon as I can.

Damn you all! Stopping by this forum so much lately has some how made me think that I need to replace my sweet 03 with a new 06. :eek: Anyone want a farkled 03 sporting a sweet paint job w/powder coated wheels

Later

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take 2 of the blue ones as well, if they're still available.
Ok, that takes them all then. You can go a head and email me your info and payment if you like.

Alex

I'll take 2 of the blue ones as well, if they're still available.
Ok, that takes them all then. You can go a head and email me your info and payment if you like.

Alex
Alex,

...just wondering how prgress is going on the patches production, ...let me know when/if you get a chance, thanks.

Jon in NY

Alex,
...just wondering how prgress is going on the patches production, ...let me know when/if you get a chance, thanks.

Jon in NY
I'm hoping that they will arrive within the next 2 weeks, at which time I will send them out.

Thanks

Alex do you have any left..... I'm always a day late and a dollar short (My wife calls me slow moving :D )
I have some extra dark grey patches, but no blue.

Patches are here!!

Here is what they came out like. I think they look great! I'll send most of them out tonight, with the others tomorrow.

Thanks for being so patient all!

Alex

blue.jpg
grey.jpg