• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJR Patches - info here

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the silver ones will arrive at their destinations before the blue ones :D
Yeah, cause they'll get a 24 hour head start.... :p
Actually I'm starting a priority delivery program of my own. :blink: Those in the central US will get theirs frist this time. I'll then proceed to mail out/release afew dozen each week untill 4 months pass or I run out of patches ;-) whatever comes first.

Just kidding :yahoo:

PS, anyone excited for July 27th to roll around? Should be lots of fun.

Thanks all,

Alex

Patches? We ain't got no steenkin' Patches! Vamanos!

(mine haven't shown up yet.... :p )

I got mine in the mail last week and they look great...to bad I ended buying an FZ-1 instead. I'll probably hold on to them (they look that good) and see if a FJR may still be in the picture in a few years.

I got mine a few days ago. I didn't know what they were. I just got around to opening it. They look great. The next time you do the " In Trust We Trust " let me know. I'll order them also. Too bad these didn't say it. Oh well, they still look nice.

No Patchy, No Gotty. That verbage is from living in S. Texas too long. I bet they're in my mailbox today. B)