Escondido, CA Pacific Auto Trim

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pawtracks

Reaction score
My main interest in this company was to increase the night time rear visibility of my FJR.

(reflective rear bag stickers)

I looked at the entire package on their website and decided to go with a full bike kit.

-3M film on headlights & lower cowl fairing under radiator

-Removable, reusable tankslapper film on tank, side panels and side bags

-Stays on at high speeds, nice and clear.

-Reflective decals on rear of bags

Headlight is 1 piece each

Lower cowl has 1 large piece

The tank has 6 main pieces

Side bags have 2 each

Side panels have 1 each

Rear bags have 2 each

After placing my order online I received an email from the owner letting me know he was located just up the road from me (ended up being ~30 miles). He offered to let me take a ride up to his shop to avoid the shipping charge and offered to install the kit for free as long as I helped with the small stuff and worked around his schedule.

I took him up on his offer and spent a few hours at his shop this past Sunday morning.

The owner was quite responsive to both phone calls & email. I got prompt replies to both with questions and arranging a time to stop by the shop.

I saw the kit made first hand, right before my eyes. Computer controlled cutting machine, cutting out exact patterns for the FJR. Fast, clean & neat. Real high quality stuff.

If you are in the market for any of their items I am sure you will be well taken care of.

I can’t promise he will do other installs for free but I was impressed with the entire outfit.

Local or mail order, he ships worldwide.

Nice family owned & run business, give him your support if you can.

They even have the 06 FJR kit ready to go.

https://www.thetankslapper.com/

(760) 739-0100