• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

05 FJR in Central Ohio $4500.00

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I know this is not the best season, but someone let me know what the problem is..... is the price to high?? Should I just keep her.

Thanks

Al

Al,

The price seems fair, the time of year is bad. Many buyers buy local bikes which cuts your potential buyers down since most Ohio riders are not thinking of purchasing

motorcycles at this time. The miles on the bike are a concern to riders who do not realize the longevity of the FJR. You have posted on the FJR forum in which most realize

50k on an FJR is just past break in. (That is a plus) Does the gear come with the bike? Maybe a photo of the bike with the gear laid out would show a potential buyer just what

is offered.

My personal thoughts... nice lookin' FJR for a fair price.

GLWS

Sweet ride. It's priced very fair IMHO, it's only been a couple days don't get too anxious. I do agree it's a timing issue.

Ya know you're getting rid of the best FJR year bike bar none! :yahoo:

Good luck.

It can take months to sell a bike. Delete your current Craigslist ad weekly and create a new one so you have it near the top of their list - doesn't take long to get buried.

That bike would bring over $5K in the spring. You may be waiting regardless of the price as most buyers north of the Mason-Dixon are not in the market until March. You are near dealer trade-in price if that is a consideration. You won't lose by waiting or trading. I certainly wouldn't drop the price unless you are in desperate need of a sale now.

I think your price is more than fair and your bike looks great. I think you could get more for it.

I bought my bike last Feb.... Had I known where to look for, and then seen a bike as nice as yours, I would have purchased it post-haste.

Not that I am unhappy with mine... but i would likely been just as happy with that one, and saved 8 grand.

Good luck with your sale.. you wont have a problem selling that.