• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'05 FJR1300 Galaxy Blue 56XXX miles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlacknWhite23

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Members:

I need to get rid of my bike as I am getting divorced. I do not want to get rid of it, however I did not pay cash for it and even as small as the payment is it will help me with my finances. Anywho here it goes.

2005 Blue FRJ1300 with Matching panniers and givi top case.
Stock windscreen and aftermarket larger windscreen.
Holeshot exhaust along with stock exhaust
Russell day long rider and pillion along with stock saddles.
Iphone/ smart phone mount on right side
GPS ram mount with GPS unit (maps out of date)
Heli risers
Throttle lock
Cramp buster
Highway pegs
Brand new Michelin PR3's, Front insalled at 56xxx and rear at 55xxx
Rear brakes changed at 55xxx
All fluids changed when I purchased it and regular since.
Only thing needed is coolant drain/fill
12v relayed power source on forks.

I did drop it last year, minor scratches on left side bag and fairing and mirror.

The bike is not perfect, however she is a great looking bike (as we all know) and I would get on her today and ride to Cali......

I was planning on getting into long distance riding, however since my wife and best friend decided to have a baby together while both still being married has put a hammer down on that. (True store, I can't make this stuff up)

I have to get 5k out of the bike, or as close to 5k as I can. The bank has the title, so after we make the deal, you ride away and I will mail you the title.

I am located in central Indiana, and really have no means of delivering the bike. I will send pictures to whoever would like to see and is interested.

Send me a pm and I can get you pics and my number.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to hear about your hard time...best of luck with sale and keep your head up, this too will pass

My best advise is to separate the Russell, top case, RAM stuff and the Hole Shots, put the bike back to stock and maybe you will get your $5K. (IMO easy) Especially sell the Russell separate.

Fred W you hit the nail on the head. Therapy is very expensive compared to a nice long ride/rides

To get your thoughts in order. Don't ask me how I know. Perhaps another LD rider is ready to break out.

You have a great year model FJR for sale, I wish you the best in all your endeavors. Chin up!

Take care

Thanks for all the words of encouragement. More than once I have thought about just going out and doing my SS1000 and getting things straight. If I did not have to younger children I probably already would have been in Alaska by now.....

Anywho we shall see what happens.

Thanks guys!

MIke

Alaska is such sweet therapy!

Went through a divorce with a one year old. Had visitation every day while the ex was working (I worked nights) when he started school a void was created... And thus another cycle was purchased.

You keep your head up and think things out. The "Good" thing about a divorce is to simplify things. Sometimes one day at a time. I wish I had the cash, I would buy your bike and hold it for you until you were ready for riding again.

That day WILL come!

Pathfinder, that is an awesome vote of confidence. I appreciate the thoughts.

Bike is still up for sale, I am still enjoying putting miles on her. The way its going I may end up running these PR3's off of her!

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Mike

You should be able to get 5k easy out of that bike. 3 weeks ago I paid 5k for my 2005 with 38k on the clock and it didn't have half the farkles on it. I sold the stock top case, the corbin seat (I have a russell front) and the heli risers.

Good luck with your divorce. I got one in 1979 and went 17 years without a bike,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. My divorce cost me a Honda VFR750 and a Landrover Discovery ... yeah, and I missed out on the kids growing up too :(

Good luck with the sale ...

Sorry to hear about the divorce. If I had the cash I would be jumping all over this. Great deal. GLWS.