06 front end 'clunk'

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Augghh! God Busta! Change that avatar! yer scarin the womens and children! :eek:

Whatcha mean? Thats one of my better days pics :) Odot stopped by and scared me somethin' awfull.

Actually it was something my youngest son wanted for his dads picture for his student of the month display at school.

They've become accustomed to my shinanigins for the last few years, as I don't take myself too serious. Suppose the bypass I had a few years back may have contributed :huh:

I'll get around and out a normal? pic in my personal spot shortly. Then you'll really have something freaky :p

:jester:

I surpised him while trying to invade his house and disable his abs and reverse his blinker system. Of course, I did not have anything to do with the dye job on his hair. I think slappy and him got together and had a "girls" night. Ya know, same ol', same ol', spin the bottle, make-up tips and calling little boys late at night.....etc.... :lol:

Oh yea Oh yea well who was just yakin bout there missin mascara :angel: someplace else here :aggressive: ya wiseguy :)

ummm... would that there be from Rush, perhaps???

somethin like this from Vital Signs:

A tired mind become a shape-shifter,

Everybody need a mood lifter,

Everybody need reverse polarity.

Everybody got mixed feelings

About the function and the form.

Everybody got to deviate from the norm.

I'm falling in love you, fjrchik....wait....making fun of you....err....I'm blushing now.

So what your saying, is that the mysterious clunk is much the same as the noise heard when TWN's pea brain rattles around in that void he calls a head?
Ok, I get it now.  Nothing like a good visualization.
Hey, at least there's brains involved. In your case, your noggin' is nothing more than an echo chamber used exclusively as the recording studio for the Gay Men's Alpine Yodeling Choir and Anal Massage Club. Beotch!

:****:

ummm... would that there be from Rush, perhaps???
You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice.

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill;

I will choose a path that's clear

I will choose freewill.

Damnit.....jack gave the tape away.....president logan has got it coming to him....one way or another...I'll bet his wife will have something to do with it, too.

Damnit.....jack gave the tape away.....president logan has got it coming to him....one way or another...I'll bet his wife will have something to do with it, too.
The tape HAD to have been a copy. Certainly he wouldn't have been stupid enough to give away the original right?

So who's going to be the first to record this "clunk"? :bigeyes:

Our local radio staio plays a game called Big Money Whats that Sound.

I can see (hear) it know...

Oh! Oh! I know what it is!! That is a single clunk from the steering head bearings of a 2006 Yamaha FJR 1300a.

YOU JUST WON $40,500!!!!!!