06 Givi Color Matched Top Box?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdisher

formerly Renegade, get used to it.
Reaction score
I've been looking on line and can't seem to find it...

Does anyone know if Givi is going to make and/or offer a Color Matched lid for any of their boxes?

I current have a v46 that I'd rather use and get a color matched lid for.

Just have a good automotive painter match the color and paint it.
Givi has them coming., or I hope so. I received a E-mail with them saying the color matched lids have left Italy and should be in Charlotte,NC by the end of July. And they would ship mine (paid for at Americade) as soon as they arrive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Givi has them coming., or I hope so. I received a E-mail with them saying the color matched lids have left Italy and should be in Charlotte,NC by the end of July. And they would ship mine (paid for at Americade) as soon as they arrive.
So how much did that set you back?

So how much did that set you back?
I paid list for the cover, $66.40, I bet a little shopping could save you few $$$. I just wanted to buy it all and get it over with.

The complete set up installed for the 06 was $572 (including tax), rack, backrest, V46 and color matched cover.

$66.40 for a color matched cover is a steal. Especially for me who already has the v46 ;)

This is for sure the route I will take since I don't care for the boxier factory top-box.

---

Just need to decide on the mounting mechanizm, the one that will add the least amount of ugly to the bike.

Please post a photo when you get it in and let us know how closely it matches.... (sparkly paint and all)