06 OTD Pricing FJR1300A?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

temp357

Reaction score
How much has everyone paid for the FJR OTD? Is delivery and setup considered included in the MSRP price?

How much has everyone paid for the FJR OTD? Is delivery and setup considered included in the MSRP price?
I think prices vary quite a bit but I wouldn't pay more than MSRP for one. Delivery (assuming they aren't shipping the bike to you) should be part of the sales price and set up is something that varies again. Most dealers will probably charge a set up fee and it is up to you to negotiate it out of the price if you want. I would find it hard to swallow a set up fee more than a couple hundred bucks though at the most.

$13,200 OTD......once it shows up....supposedly next week

Kentucky, 6% tax

Last edited by a moderator:
Abernathy's in Union City, TN advertises $12,299 OTD, then you pay the TT&L in what ever state you are in.

Todd

Here's some data I collected....

2006 Model year (Yamaha)

FJR1300AVL (A)

People's Claim/post:

13420 OTD 1

12700 OTD 2

12100 OTD 3

12200 OTD 4

$12,605.00 AVERAGE

894 Delta OTD $ from MSRP

93% Delta % from MSRP

D&H Cullman, AL 1 is available in June (no PDP)

11999 Total Price A

359.97 Tax (if you live in Alabama)

13500 USD OTD - as follows

13499 MSRP

-800 dealer discount

+5% tax

+tags

+title

(no dealer prep, no markup, no shenanigans)

Maryland

In Tulsa:

$12,000 OTD

Tag and taxes are paid when you buy the tag in Oklahoma.

I haven't gotten the tag. I haven't even ridden the bike yet. Waiting on the collarbone to heal. Tuesday the doctor said, "Five more weeks." :eek: Then he'll saw off the peak I have developed. I figure that will make me sore for a few days. I have to get the tag by the 26th to avoid penalties.

2006 FJR1300A

$14,110 OTD, including YES (+ 4 years)

Bakersfield, CA. on a PPD, with deposit in October, delivery in April.

In Eugene Oregon at Ramsey Waite, 13,499 including title, tax and license plates. Put 500 down and paid 13,000 even when I picked it up last Friday>>>

I Love My FJR and think that the stealer sucks, IMHO!!!

Ride safe, live long and smell them roses...

:clapping:

11,499 OTD from D&H, plus Tag and title since I live out of state, will inform you guys when I find out how much North Carolina is going to take from me.

$11,999 from Tony in Texarkana, with no prep or set up fee. With TTL in Texas it come to about $12,900.

There are two new 2006 models sitting at Yamaha West in Ft Worth, I think they are asking MSRP for them.