08 and saddlebag liners(free or not)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave3d

Reaction score
I noticed on the Yamaha website that the bag liners are an accessory. The dealer were I bought the bike got the bike from an out of state dealer that they swap with. When I got the bike home I opened up the saddlebags and the right side had the 2 bag liners with the extra lock and cap covers. I am not arguing at all if this was a free gift or even if they come stock . Just curious if they do come stock with the bike.

Dave

Even tho my salesman said they do not come standard, mine did. In fact, I had the dealer swap one of my bags out (scratched up sitting on the showroom floor) and there were soft bags in both.

I used them once. They were kinda nice.

I use mine in my commute, i work in flip flops and shorts but am not going to ride in like that. So i pack the work suit, get to office and change.
Lifeguard?

Mine came with a set, and I use them for trips. I did have to resew one of the zippers because it ripped out.

You shoulda traded one of the right side bags for a left side bag. There are differences, don'tcha know..............who in their right mind would want two right side bags?