• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

10% Off No-Mar Tire changer

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That puts us at 5!

Depending on what state you are from 5 can easily be rounded to 7 :rolleyes:

Thanks for the updates, let us know what Seth has to say.

Chris, maybe they will do it for the 5 of us. I am still in and waiting to hear. And thanks for organizing it.

[SIZE=18pt]OK I just sent another email to Seth, here's what I wrote:[/SIZE]

Hi Seth,

One more member sign up at the last minute making it a total of 5 committed members. Here's the member's list with tire changer model/kit:

1) Chris_d [ultimate Package II]

2) bbailey925 [JR PRO]

3) Crash Cash [Classic]

4) pawtracks (Pro ultimate package and big rack 60)

5) okie [Classic]

The question is... can you still give us 10% off? I get the impression that you may lose these 5 customers unless they do get some type of a discount. If you can't give us the 10% off now could we at least extend the group buy for another 2 to 3 weeks, just to see what happens?

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Seth contacted me back and he said that he will give us a 5% discount. :huh: .

I'm sorry to do this folks, but count me out. I MUST be missing the BIG demand on these expensive tire changers, why else would they be so tight on the discounts. Lets face it, the way the economy is right now to only receive a lousy 5% off MSRP on a $980 (includes shipping) tire changer seems crazy to me. Opps sorry, Ok now I'm off the soap box!!!

All that are still interested please feel free and contact Seth directly 636-326-5999 to get the 5% discount. I'm not sure if all 5 members need to buy or not, so there's no guarantee you will get this discount

For all those that participated, I'm sorry this GB didn't turn out better. :wacko: :wacko:

Thanks for your effort, maybe it's the economy, too many days past the economic stimulus package, all the people with the extra cash have one already...

Who knows?? It was worth a shot :)

HERE"S THE FINAL DEAL!!!!

We need all 5 to call in give their information to Seth (636-326-5999) at No Mar no later than Wednesday 9/3/08 by 1300 Hrs CST [

He will give us the 10% discount but we need at least the 5 on the list to call in.

Also he will not run any credit cards info until end of the day on Wednesday 9/3/08.

NOTE: ANYBODY is welcome to call in to place their order for a changer (Just mention the forum) you should at leat get 10% and if we do happen to get to 15 orders he will still give us the 15% olf discount.

Please report back here when you place your order, so that I can keep count!!!!

Just talked to Seth. I'm taken care of.

Thanks Chris for putting this together. :clapping:

I just talked to Seth as well and gave him my details. The 10% will pay for shipping, so that's nice. Thanks for the work on this, Chris!

I just talked to Seth as well and gave him my details. The 10% will pay for shipping, so that's nice. Thanks for the work on this, Chris!
Crash you are updated on the list.

C-mon folk tell all your friends, post it on all your other forums, lets try to get this up to 15 purchases so we can get the 15% discount.

My order was placed today. I ended up ordering the Ultimate edition. No-Mar says that I was the fourth to place the order. Only one guy left to order for the 10%.

My order is in, Seth said the office will be empty on Monday and our orders will be processed Wednesday.

Bump!

Excellent...that makes all 5 and we get 10%!!!

Good job Chris :yahoo:

OK I will have to say this product is NOT an easy sell.

After talking with Seth on Thursday I have:

1) Email about 75 GA MSF instructors to let them know of this

2) Placed a Post on the Victory Motorcycle forum.

3) Placed a Post on the Triumph RAT forum.

4) Became a brand new member on the ADVrider and placed a post there even though it was my very first post!! :blink:

So far out of all that I have had only had one response back, and that was from someone who was just interested in buying their spoon set. :rolleyes:

Well folks to say the least I will be really surprise if we do get 10 more orders by Wednesday.

Another tire changer ordered by my brother which now takes us to the required 5. A classic model. Still waiting on one from this group to order.

Chris,

I have ordered and paid for the Ultimate Classic Package. I'll also send you a PM.

Thanks for all your efforts!

Fergi [ultimate Classic Package] PAID

Another tire changer ordered by my brother which now takes us to the required 5. A classic model. Still waiting on one from this group to order.
I think your brother makes 6, and Fergi makes 7, still a long way from 15 but who knows?

C'mon 15... :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.