1098 Biposto

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took my friend to get his 1098 Tricolore today. Very nice.
Re: the rear footpegs? They can be taken off. Only comes with a 15.5 litre tank...so no long term touring for him.

Only 3 arrived in Perth...2 of them I saw this morning. Photos do NOT do the Tricolore justice. It is simply beautiful.

We almost didn't get him to the dealership. I don't have a top box, and it was his first time on the FJR (as a pillion no-less)...I decided to show him what she could do. The shifting in weight behind me, soon told me he wa struggling to hang on. He said that he could not believe the acceleration. aw shucks.
Wait until he grabs a handful of his Tricolore --160hp - 90 lb/ft torque - 380lbs -- now that will be acceleration!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen the base model and the tri-color. I have to confess that this is a very special looking bike. It also seems that Duc is using some top quality components. For a bike at this price point, they're cleaning up in the premium sport bike segment. The sales manager at a nearby dealer told me they have 40 of them presold!

But, MV still rules...

https://www.mvagustausa.com/web-mvagusta/F4-1000S_1_1.html