1st NAFO video

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShowMeMo

Reaction score
OK... here was a 2up ride on part of the Dragon after pulling off for a few to let some uncooperative HDr's get a little ahead of us... enjoy!

Post the link in a browser if you want a bigger pic...

Comments welcome....

Scott

Good stuff, bud!

Thanks for posting it up!

I know SOMEone is gonna ask, so I may as well go ahead and do it.

What camera, where / how was it mounted, and what software did ya use to put it all together?

OK, OK... I asking because I wanna know. If you told me at NAFO, well, YOU know what condition I was in... :dribble:

I have a GoPro (non-HD) that I couldn't find until, of course, all our motorcycle trips for the year are done, but I'm interested in doing stuff like this. And, now that I have a home PC with the horsepower to do it...

Good stuff, bud!

What camera, where / how was it mounted, and what software did ya use to put it all together?

OK, OK... I asking because I wanna know. If you told me at NAFO, well, YOU know what condition I was in... :dribble:

I have a GoPro (non-HD) that I couldn't find until, of course, all our motorcycle trips for the year are done, but I'm interested in doing stuff like this. And, now that I have a home PC with the horsepower to do it...
I also would like to know your setup. That camera looked rock solid with virtually no vibration. I have a 4K mile trip that I'm planning for next year and would like to use a video log for that. Thanks for sharing...I'm ready to go back!!!

Good stuff, bud!

I used a GoPro HD, imported it to my iMac with iMovie where I added music, etc... Camera is mounted to the plastic via the 'stick on' pads that came with the camera just under the lower part of the windshield next to the left mirror. Here is a not-so-good pic of it... if you want I'll take a better picture of it mounted with better lighting...

gopromounted.jpg

Nice video. Rode from Nova Scotia, Canada last Summer to ride the Dragon. Made it on our 5th day. Incredible enough, many of the roads in that area have just as many turns and are just as much fun.

Can't wait to do it again!