• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2003 FJR1300 for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Very Clean 2003 Yamaha FJR1300, excellent condition, very low mileage, (24,791) garage kept! $5000, Located in southern Oregon. Selling because my hands go to sleep when I ride now.

· Intercom / mp3 plug for two helmets

· Bill Myers seats

· Highway pegs

· Tow hitch and wiring harness

· New spare rear tire

· Power Commander Chip

· Factory rear trunk / mount

· Factory side case soft bag liners

· Log of all work accomplished

· Wired for highway/ running lights (lamps removed)

· Throttle lock

The trailer is also available

E-mail and I will send pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also somewhat curious about the trailer. I'd imagine you could package the trailer and hitch together?

I'd also be interested in whether you'd sell the seat or not. Typically, stripping off and selling farkles will get you a lot more money out of your bike. (I bought a 2003 this summer with 23000 miles on it for $3800 from Spokane, so getting $5,000 may involve parting out some farkles)

The trailer is a 1996 Neosho standard Starlight.

And no I will not split up the Farkles from the Bike Take all or nothing, I am in no need to sell, just though some one might like the Bike and trailer to ride in stead of sitting in my garage.

hey alphabet soup from Mini-choda, PLEASE:

a) post a picture of the trophy you won in your 3rd grade spelling bee

cool.png
post another when you get what "play on words means"

c) read the TOU etc. a basic summary is "no whiny ass anal retentive bitches"

Staying outta^ dat crossfire butt...

(OP) There are some home remedies for that high buzz/vibration that is making your hands fall asleep. These may not be perfect but it may get you to enjoy riding your FJR again. I did all of the below, each made an improvement.

TBS-Throttle Body Sync (many have reported a much smoother experience afterwards).

Bar Risers (get a little more weight off your hands).

Foam or Grip Buddies.

Bar End (Heavy Weights).

I didn't see any of these on your farkle list, hence the suggestions. If your still going to sell, I wish you good luck!

Staying outta^ dat crossfire butt...
(OP) There are some home remedies for that high buzz/vibration that is making your hands fall asleep. These may not be perfect but it may get you to enjoy riding your FJR again. I did all of the below, each made an improvement.

TBS-Throttle Body Sync (many have reported a much smoother experience afterwards).

Bar Risers (get a little more weight off your hands).

Foam or Grip Buddies.

Bar End (Heavy Weights).

I didn't see any of these on your farkle list, hence the suggestions. If your still going to sell, I wish you good luck!
+ 1, on all the above.

Hey aircraftrunner. I am from Southern Oregon as well (Medford). I will pass along the info. Of course I have an 06 I am selling here. GLWS :)

hey alphabet soup from Mini-choda, PLEASE:
a) post a picture of the trophy you won in your 3rd grade spelling bee

B) post another when you get what "play on words means"

c) read the TOU etc. a basic summary is "no whiny ass anal retentive bitches"

Sometimes the word "barf" just works.

I did a quick Search Tempest check and the bike as advertised is not out of line at $5000. I see others with more miles and fewer farkles in the $3800-4000 range. The details will determine what it is actually worth.

The Craigslist price is $5500 so it appears Aircraftrunner is offering a forum special. Best of luck selling it.

I did a quick Search Tempest check and the bike as advertised is not out of line at $5000. I see others with more miles and fewer farkles in the $3800-4000 range. The details will determine what it is actually worth.
The Craigslist price is $5500 so it appears Aircraftrunner is offering a forum special. Best of luck selling it.
Agreed. GLWS!!!