• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 ABS FJR for sale (Pittsburgh)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darren

Reaction score
Great condition and all maintenance records included. Just the right upgrades. Includes stock saddlebags.

51,500 miles / $6750

it has the updated cct (cam chain tensioner - originals in 2004 had an issue) after the second valve inspection - all valve clearance values are recorded

On every rear tire change, the drive line splines were lubed with Honda Moly 60

I have always used the synthetic ($30 pint) yamaha fjr lube for the shaft

Centech fuse block and cables installed under the seat

4 months ago I had all brake calipers, master cylinders, and clutch master cylinder rebuilt with new seals (probably the only thing that would ever need done to this bike); the fork seals were redone and braided stainless steel brake lines installed ($1850 for these items). The bike will need nothing for many miles.

I just added Speigler, lifetime warrenty, stainless steel brake and clutch lines. I thought I was going to keep it longer.

Driving lights with custom brackets. My plan was to install HID lighting - it is set up for that through the centech fuse block.

Thank you for your time.

Darren

[email protected]

fjr2_2_2012.jpg

fjr3_2_2012.jpg

Thanks. Great bike - can't ride two.

The Lexus (old 1992) isn't a sidecar.

The lights are bright-white when on. They give nice light down low and to the sides - but not as much straight ahead. I couldn't bring myself to spring for HIDs.

Um, kidding about the sidecar and the blue lights. :)

But I posted again to mention your thread title still has the old price. If you don't have enough posts to edit yet, might PM an admin to reflect the lower price. If you can, click "edit" in your first post, then the "use full editor" button.