• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle For Sale 2005 FJR1300 ABS LOWERED PRICE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRBluesman

Some call me... The STIG!
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I have my wonderful and best gen (Gen1) 2005 FJR (ABS) for sale, my second 2005 I’ve owned, cause they are that good. It has only 52k miles and is strong and dependable as ever. I don’t ride anymore so someone that will put some miles on this needs to take ‘er over. I have so much gear and farkles, I’ve tried to list them all but I’m sure I have missed a bunch of stuff; whatever I find as I gather up the items will go with it. All my mechanical and riding gear etc is going with this machine. When you come to pick up the bike bring a pickup truck or large SUV for the extras. Most of the farkles are on the bike, any doubles are the extras/stock parts and noted as, “Off Bike” on the list below, meaning not installed currently and you need to haul it off. BTW I did install a new CCT (Cam Chain Tensioner) around 2011.

I'm not looking to get rich or give this away, but I'm asking $5,000 $4000, with all this extra goodies, etc.

PM me I'm sure we can work out a deal.

BTW - That's water under the bike in the photos from just washing it, not internal fluids. Also has current 2025 tags. Sorry an older pic.

1722901051125.png IMG20231215130437.jpgIMG20231215130446.jpgIMG20231215130457.jpgIMG20231215130602.jpg

Last edited:
Well farkled! Especially the Smuggler and $$$$ suspension upgrades.

I see your 2 Bros slip-ons stay straight about as well as mine........

Dang! Everyone seems to be selling their FJR! I've never seen so many for sale. So to help drive the used FJR market into the ground, I've lowered the price on this beauty to what is out there. See original post.