• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 FJR1300 - Need Saddlebag Lids/Covers - Trunk

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jsandrews1

Reaction score
Hey there, well, like a few others, my saddlebag went flying today, the cover is totally chewed up, I have been reading some other post and thought I would post here to see what's out there. I understand all FJR saddlebag lids are the same over many years, so hoping to find one for both sides, Left Hand and Right Hand, also, looking for a trunk as well.

Thanks for any and all reply's.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have a spare Givi box it is the E460N if your interested it is all black $130 plus shipping sound fair ?

How bad are the lids? Some have just covered them with bed liner (Rhino) and been happy. I have an '05 trunk that took a tumble down the Haul Rd.

I replaced it with a pelican case, but that is something I would consider if I ever restore it.

20160425_150353187_iOS_zpsiqoiy2p6.jpg
20160425_150357556_iOS_zpsdnm8xdbk.jpg

^^^^^^ This guy knows what he is talking about. Here's what he can do.

Before:

crash5.jpg

After:

saddlebagre-paint1.jpg

Yeah - that's the SAME saddlebag. It's stayed looking that way until I sold the bike 4 years and 60,000 miles later.