• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 FYR many farkles only 38k miles mint condition selling 6k

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guy

Reaction score
California Sacramento area. 05 with 38k miles giving away for only 6k bright blue and flawless.

Amazing bike with all the extras you could want. Oil changed every 5k miles which is 38k. Start with great sport touring bike ranked best in the class more sport than tour. I have added Hyper pro Racing shock, that is a fully adjustable progressive shock that changed the bike from good handling and smooth to Great handling and able to instill confidence in multiple riding conditions. Now I feel all the road and it gets more aggressive when needed yet is very forgiving on my body. I need comfortable due to prior back injury. I have had the front springs replaced from the same company and installed by Roseville Yamaha. Also a front fork stabilizer. Bike has Leo Vince pipes that sound awesome, not to loud and not to tame like the stock ones. With a custom reshaped Corbin seat I am closer to the tank and have support better than the stock seat so when you twist the throttle you don't roll your hips. For better winter riding I have added heated grips with two settings. Bike also has power cord for trickle charger or heated cloth. For better safety and night visibility I have installed the super bright Clear Water lights that have high and low with the ability to adjust the brightness on the low with a turn knob. You will be seen with these, they are bright and low on the forks so your seen as bigger, also lights turn with wheel while the other lights stay with the bike. Heli bar risers add more comfort allowing a more upright riding position. This bike has great wind protection in its stock form you don't get wet in light rain and you don't freeze in the winter. I have a scientific america aftermarket wind shield that really protects you from wind and removes the buffeting, 100 mph one hand no problem. I have the factory side cases that each hold a full helmet as well as the factory rear case that holds a small ice chest. This bike is in great condition well maintained and garage kept. This bike is fast, comfortable, stunning and a blast to ride.
If you want to ride the best handling and performing bike in this class give me a call or text Guy at 916-521-8188 motivated to sell need the room in my garage. Email me for pictures if you like. [email protected]

For pictures you can look on Craiglist Sacramento