• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 OEM rear shock wanted

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iris

formerly "herfjr"
Reaction score
Looking for a gen 1 shock. Please Pm me if you have one that you're looking to get rid of.

Thanks

Looking for a gen 1 shock. Please Pm me if you have one that you're looking to get rid of.Thanks
If you are looking for a replacement stock shock I can't help, but if you are looking for a temp shock while you are having custom work done send me a PM.

You are aware their are lots of folks that consider the shock spent @ 26k, Iris? I'm on my 3rd shock @ 95k.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are aware their are lots of folks that consider the shock spent @ 26k, Iris? I'm on my 3rd shock @ 95k.
Heidi, this is Jim, the shock is actually for me. (original with 97,000 miles) Worked fine until Sunday and all the oil leaked out. It was an interesting ride home from Saratoga (30+ miles)

oopsie Jim!!! Good luck to ya' mister. Sorry I'm not going to see you guys in September.