2006 Ordered

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well my dad just ordered an '06 AE model from Tony Orihuela(yamaha sportscenter) in texarkana. price was around 13,500 plus ttl
About $1700 off the sticker. Not bad. The local yamaha dealer called me today and I can use that as a reference point... although I'm going for the manual transmission myself. My wife has a tiptronic in her Acura TSX, and I like it, but I'm not sure I like it enough to pay almost $2000 more.

Anyone else get a price yet?
I also ordered mine from Tony in Texarkana. 1300A for $11,999.

Made me happy ;)
Woot! Tony rocks. I got the same deal. When did you place your order fjrchik?
ordered it on Wednesday 9.28, bout 4 pm.

how bout you??
10/1/05 around 2pm. Looks like quite a few of us will be visiting Tony in March. Maybe we should organize a Ride Out or something come next March. :D

You will not be disapointed in Tony or any of the guys / girls at Yamaha Sports Center in Texarkana, TX. They are wonderful people to deal with. I ride 180 mile round trip for them to service my bike and I have 2 Yamaha dealers in my home town. :clap:

Glad to hear that! Thanks for sharin.

I had only heard a little bit about them before buying. all positive though. I'll be heading over there to check 'em out and meet Tony in a coupla weeks.

I've got a really good friend that's been living in Texarkana for several years but I have yet to make the trip out there to see him. I'm almost feeling a bit guilty that my first time out there will be to pick up my bike. I might just have to go out there some weekend to visit him and stop by Yamaha Sports Center too.

Let us know how your vist goes.