2006 - Wilbers Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought about faxing, but with the CC problems I read and hear about, using supposedly secure means, I didn't think it was a good idea faxing my number, but will if it's the only way to get it done. Christ, I see guys getting all sorts of shit when they get wound up about these GB things, I DON'T wanna join that club..... :lol:

The link to the signup page is giving me a 'file not found' failure. I tried several times with both mozilla and IE.

The error message looks like this:

File not found: /WilbersSignup.cfm

Resources:

* Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.

* Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.12)

Any ideas? Maybe my firewall at the office? I'll have to try it from home tonight and see if it makes a difference.

Still no answer at the Wilbers phone at 11:30 EST. I wish I had their "standard buisness hours" :lol: I did leave a message with my phone # so they could call and get a CC#.

I'm looking at the page now, so obviously it's there on the server.

And another couple of shocks and fork springs have been ordered since I posted this morning, so obviously, the sign-up page is working....

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to order no problem and just got off the phone with Wilbers (had to call them with my cc info). Maybe I got lucky?

In any case the phone number is good and they do answer. By the way I called at 8:55 AM PST.

Warchild

I just tried it again and it does what Geezer said.

If I click the blue sign up link at instruction #1 I get the failure.

If I click the sign up link at the bottom of the page, it works.

Signup link:

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.

Please contact the website administrator.

This page

https://www.fjrtech.com/Wilbers_GB06.cfm

Group Buy Details:

Here's how this Group Buy will work:

Completely fill out the form on the Signup Page.

That link on Signup Page goes here

Never mind - it aint doin it now :rolleyes:

Either you fixed it Ignacio or your pullin my leg

Yep, I see where you guys are getting the link error.... now fixed.

The menu links always worked; that one signup page link in the "Group Buy Details" contained the error.

We are over $10K worth of hardware ordered up so far.... B)

Any truth to the rumor that Klaus has just been picked up by INS and is being processed for deportation back to the old country? This info is running rapid through the suspension industry boards...

Oh, and as it is, once again, sunny and 70 here, me thinks I'll knock off early and take a little jaunt over to the Ojai Valley. I've been meaning to fiddle with my Wilbers shock and fork settings...

:****:

Any truth to the rumor that Klaus....
dontfeedtroll.jpg

Doubtful your rumor holds any water, Mr. Troll, since Klaus has fully processed a half dozen orders already this morning... :D

Many thanks, Warchild -- signup was smooth and easy -- how could I pass up this deal?

Only problem is that I'm farkling the crap outta the bike I really didn't need to put as much money into. The Blackbird is the one with plastic off it right now, with less farkles and upgrades yet ordered, TBME coming up BEFORE WFO, and desperately needing these upgrades.

My credit card is glowing red right about now. :eek:

Any truth to the rumor that Klaus....
dontfeedtroll.jpg

Doubtful your rumor holds any water, Mr. Troll, since Klaus has fully processed a half dozen orders already this morning... :D
Klaus? When I finally got a hold of them, I spoke with a Mr. Smith. :unsure:

Well looks like I just had to add a another buy to the list...

gots me a 640 with both options and some front springs as well...

Signup was smooth and flawless....

thanks Warchild, and thanks to the Wilburs group for making this happen!!!!

Great deal I couldn't pass up... Can't wait to get them installed !!

Warp