2007 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwilly

Administrator of Drama
Reaction score
So what does everyone think of the new color for 07? I have to get used to it but my initial thought - Looks Interesting.

-jwilly

Last edited by a moderator:
06fjr1300a_cherry_1_196f5a65.jpg

So how 'bout them Yer-peeing colors? What cool colors do those bastards across the pond get that we can only salivate at?

Of all the colors they could have used (and have) this is what we get! Black Cherry? My gawd! Yuk!! :sick:

Yamaha keeps fumbling on the color...Galaxy Blue keeps getting better looking with every new mistake in color that Yamaha brings to states...might have considered something in the Desert Metallic or an Inferno Red...but the Black Cherry is so 6 or 7 years ago looking. Guess the 05 stays in the stable another year. I'll let Yamaha try again next year... :(

So how 'bout them Yer-peeing colors? What cool colors do those bastards across the pond get that we can only salivate at?
Skoot I think they combined all the yer-pee'n colors together and this is what came out, so we must stop all our bitch'n now

i bet this color will do what the 06 does and shift towards black in darker lights. that will look really cool in person. love that about my 06.

My official reaction: Glad I bought an '06.

My runner-up official reaction: Purple? This looks like a girl's bike (no offense ladies).

Edit: Sorry, that sounds cynical and I'm not about that. Just disappointed it's not red.

Notice the availablility dates?

$15,599 (Cerulean Silver) Available from January 2007

$13,799 (Black Cherry) Available from December 2006

Looks like the PDP is finito.

No mas.

I was all set for the Shift Red in 2007 - looks too ST or BMW'ish for me but since I finally got to ride one (an AE no less) I am set on getting one - can always paint it. No PDP which is good news.

one diffrence...the tail section paint is silver, not painted with the new color...this at least looks better IMHO...

KM

And the AE is the same color for '07? Sheesh, how original.... <_<