2008-2009 color???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJones

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the 08' color will be? Additionally does any "yamaha insider" know what the 09' color might be?

I heard it will be all carbon fiber.

this is to make up for the new U.N. mandated detuned engines (101 max. horsepower) as are currently being used in those FJRs sold in France.

Mess with the new guy would be a lot more fun if we could all agree on the same story. :)

you guys are the best! really...the best
Well, silly person....ask a question like that and what'd you expect? :whistle:

Yamaha has never revealed the color choice of the FJRs until just before the unveiling. Of course, I've only ben following this bike since '03, so my understanding could be in question. One could see what colors are available to the rest of the world and posit a guess, but that's the best that can be done. To the best of my knowledge they haven't even leaked the color to be imported to North America.

So you just left us a door wide open, with a welcome mat, to enjoy ourselves. Which of the members of this forum did you think wouldn't avail themselves of that opportunity? :bleh:

How about pink for all the up & coming female FJR riders?....It would give them something special....(bet the land of fruits & nuts will buy a lot regardless) :derisive: .....

'03-'04... Shades of silver: '05-'06... Shades of blue: '07 is a shade of red... so, my guess for the '08 will be another shade of red.... a BETTER shade of red.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guessed poorly last year, (who could of ever imagined the current color :D ) this year will be the desert sage metallic. ;)