• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 CBR 1000 RR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pharoah

Reaction score
This bike has 3400 miles on it, Yosh slip on, Spiegler brake lines, Pazzo levers, tinted windscreen, fender eliminator, Honda Racing cover. It has always been kept indoors, never wrecked or dropped, like new, must sell...$5500.00...I have the title. I will be glad to email some pics..

Last edited by a moderator:
Just in case people don't know that's a GREAT price. Was still the top rated liter bike from Japan until it received its mild update for 2012 this year.

I finally remembered how to post pics...here's a couple
2008CBR1000RR001.jpg
2008CBR1000RR002.jpg

That looks sweet and an awesome price! My FJR's looking pretty lonely in the garage since I got rid of my CBR600RR.

Wow. :dribble:

Almost makes me want to sell the FJR and get that pretty one you have there. :unsure:

Looks great and the price looks great as well. :clapping:

Thanks for the kind words. It really is a great bike, I hate to sell it, but I have the FJR and a XL1200S Harley also. Times are kinda hard right now so somethings got go.

FYI, I love that bike, I rode it tonight in Sarasota. I told my buddy blake about it and he bought it. Hauls ass. Love my FJR also but it has to go since my new bike I ordered will be here soon.