2008 Death Valley Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may tie in with some riding that I'll be doing so I'll be watching the list the next few days. Likey leaving Reno Thursday ...doing a trek south and might head home via DV over the weekend. Yes, the weather will be awesome.

If daughter goes to her mother's as she promises I may be there. Just talked about this other day with some folks about going to see Scotty's Castle. For us it would be back the same day but... ya never know.
Have a safe trip if everyone.
OK see you in Beatty? We'll be scattered all over town, but will be around on Friday and Saturday nights.

See PM I sent ya...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it looks like me and a buddy will be there. Just made my reservations at the Stagecoach ...no sure when we'll get there as we likey will take a creative route down. Perhaps we'll meet up with you guys and do a bit of riding on saturday. Saturday and sunday our tentative plans are to do some riding and sinning out of Las Vegas .....got rooms lined up but we may just open the map and see what happens. In any case, most likely see you Friday night in Beatty USA

cheers ...John