2008 Factory service manual for $10

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuamSAR

Reaction score
Anyone see this yet? Looked like an ok deal so I got it. Beats $90+ for the paper copy, but I can print this at work to get greasey prints on paper so I know where I go most... :rolleyes:

You get to download it immediately and it looks like the real deal. I'm not selling this, I just thought it would be ok for a nub to give a little back. Thanks for all the help so far. I picked up my bike yesterday with 0 miles on the ODO :yahoo: . Changed the oil at 18 and only have a week to try to get to the 600 mile service. The Raven Black looks sweet in the sun here in San Diego. :clapping:

Ed

Admin Note: Link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be something in the air...

Wonder where this individual copied this from. If this is a copy of the 'Factory Service Manual', then you are looking at a ripoff of the manufacturer(s) or at least, the creator of the original manual.

Sorry all, I kinda feel like an ass now. I didn't think about the whole copyright infringement thing. I have reported him to ebay though.

Status
Not open for further replies.