• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 FJR for sale 790 actual miles!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike in Ohio

Reaction score
Reluctantly putting my 2008 FJR up for sale, due to illness. The bike only has 790 miles with a number of very desireable farkles. The two recalls on this model year have been completed. I have been unable to figure out how to post pictures on this site, but I will be happy to send pictures, if you give me your email address. The asking price is $10000, or best reasonable offer.

This is a list of the farkels:

Corbin seat with passenger back rest

V Stream windshield

Heli bar risers

Sliders

Tip over protection bars for the rear saddle bags

Factory saddle bag liners

Yamaha factory top box not installed

Wild Bill Highway pegs not installed

I live in Independence, Ohio which is located 10 miles south of downtown Cleveland.

Mike sorry to hear of your illness. I hope things work out for you. Too bad you have to sell, but good luck with it.

Reluctantly putting my 2008 FJR up for sale, due to illness. The bike only has 790 miles with a number of very desireable farkles. The two recalls on this model year have been completed. I have been unable to figure out how to post pictures on this site, but I will be happy to send pictures, if you give me your email address. The asking price is $10000, or best reasonable offer.

V Stream windshield

Heli bar risers

Sliders

I live in Independence, Ohio which is located 10 miles south of downtown Cleveland.
Pictures please; [email protected]

V Stream windshield

Heli bar risers

Sliders

Pictures please; [email protected]
Pictures sent

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for getting the link to the pictures of my bike on the forum. It is very helpful and I'm very appreciateive. There are wonderful and people on this forum.

Mike. Sorry to hear that and hope all turns out well. To post picture goto: photobucket.com and sign up, it's free. once a member upload pictures to your album. leave the page open and come back to this forum. start new post. go back to the window where the pictures are and hover over picture with mouse pointer. box opens up with (4) options. click on last option(when you do it will say copied) come back to your new post, right click and paste. you'll have to do each picture separately.hope this helps and good luck dude. :)

Just thought I'd post this cause I don't have a windows account.

Last edited by a moderator: