• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 FJR1300A in SoCal - $8,500 *SOLD*

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyronealfonso

Reaction score
All I have is my iPhone right now but this is copy/pasted from my CL ad. I was asking $9k but I am lowering it to $8,500.

"I'm posting my 2008 Yamaha FJR1300 up for sale. Bought new from Bert's Megamall and used for commuting mostly, but I have taken it for some afternoon rides up to Big Bear and the like.

It has just under 19,000 miles and comes with a Garmin 285 GPS with custom mount, aftermarket grips and levers, Remus Hexacone slip ons, heated grips and a GIVI trunk mount (also comes with a cheap chinese trunk case but I rarely use it) I also added the extra silver decals that only came on the European models. Nothing special but I thought it looked silly without them.

There are a few scuffs on the saddlebags from people carlessly throwing their legs over, and one minor scrape on the bottom of the right side saddlebag. Professionally maintained at ASAP Powersports in Rancho Cucamonga. I am somewhat flexible on the price, but this is great bike for $9k. Test rides will only be available with a valid license and cash in hand.

I absolutely love this motorcycle, and anyone who has ridden one will most likely agree. I am only selling it because I do not ride often enough to justify having such a big sport touring bike so I'm looking to downsize.

Excellent gas mileage for its size: 50+ mpg if you ride legally, 42+ if not.

Lastly, I would prefer not to sell to someone with little to no experience riding. An FJR clearly isn't a beginner's bike."

I'm surprised I have gotten so little interest on CL. Either I've been asking too much or the economy is really taking a toll. It certainly isn't the weather around here. Post questions or PM if interested.

44333_1581991838293_1490636633_31482601_1451986_n.jpg

pic added