2009 2 million mile push !

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am such a horrible FJR owner! :angry2:

On our second "wedding" anniversary, I was out of town (out of country actually) and didn't even take my FJR for a ride. :(

I was actually gone for almost all of August, so the FJR got very little attention that month.

My 2007 FJR sat lonely in the garage with 27,900 miles on the odometer until my return on September 1st when we had a enjoyable commute to work at 5am.

But enough about my sick love affair with the FJR. My total mileage for the year is 8256.

Well, I don't know if you want to add the miles or not, since i am so late posting here, but as of 9/1/09 I am at 16,767 miles for the year.

If I posted every time I put on some miles it would be every single day. My daily commute is 165+ miles round trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best month so far [SIZE=36pt] 93,235 [/SIZE]Miles for August. Total miles for the end of August is[SIZE=36pt]450,959 5/10 8 Feet [/SIZE]

Reporting another 1100m....90% of that was in the twisties. :yahoo:

2nd. update for August [SIZE=36pt] 94,904 [/SIZE]Miles . Also we had 79 members posting up in July as of the end of August the number is 85 . The forum has 6882 registered members that means just over 1 % are posting up there miles . The amount of time it takes to post up your miles is say 1 minute to 2 minutes you would think we would be reciving at least 5 to 8 % posting up ,Thats just my take on it ........................ Thanks to all that have posted up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

182 mile ride around the block in honor of those who responded after 9/11, 2001.

There were 4 of us!

400 miles of commuting/riding the last couple of weeks....

1113.5 miles yesterday coming home....

I'm in for 4279 mi. since last post. Been a real slow year so far. But the best riding weather is coming up in the southeast during the next 2 months. Hope i can at least double this.